Follow

Just got to work and took off my jumper…

I then touched my keyboard and got a massive static shock…

Which killed the USB port on my dock!

I wonder if the same thing would have happened to the computer if i was attached directly.

@m0puh ouch! Time to glue that port up so some poor sod doesn't spend half an hour trying to work out why the mouse they just plugged in won't work.

@M0YNG haha yes! Although since my original toot it has malfunctioned some more, so I've just unplugged it.

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon.Radio

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!