#JeRecrute CDI administrateur système/SRE, environnement PCI-DSS, python/mysql, linux/bsd
Le Free Software Supporter est disponible en français. Pour voir la version française cliquez ici: https://www.fsf.org/free-software-supporter/2022/
#CloudLog users, how do you manage SOTA/POTA entries in cloudlog? Have you a separated /P station profile? Or do you log in your unique station profile?
Having a /P profile breaks sync with qrz.com, eqsl, lotw...
Tnx for your feedbacks
I've updated qrzlogger (https://codeberg.org/mclemens/qrzlogger):
* rudimentary contest mode is now available by starting the programm with "./qrzlogger.py -c"
* fast forward mode implemented: you can now press "d" to skip the rest of the QSO related questions. You can now log a QSO with a bare minimum of two questions: call sign and band. The rest is populated with defaults.
* changed order of questions so that the most important (for me) come first. This is because of the fast forward function
I will be activating #POTA K-0030 as W7/M0XUU this weekend and on 1st August.
Will be running (tr) uSDX on 40/30/20.
72 Gopan M0XUU
Here's a oneliner I am using to backup my QRZ.com logbook:
curl -X POST -F 'KEY=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX' -F 'ACTION=FETCH' https://logbook.qrz.com/api | sed -e 's/</</' -e 's/>/>/' -e '/<call:/ s/_/\//' > "qrz_backup_`date '+%Y%m%d'`.adi"
Maybe it's useful for some of you. Replace XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX with the API key of the logbook.
If you have a better solution for decoding the HTML entities, please let me know. It's not 100% perfect atm but it's better than nothing if all is lost.
Trusting y'all to not copy my work.
Joshua explores Unun insertion loss (efficiency) comparison testing:
We love free software. With much thanks to the talented @SachaChua for illustrating the reasons. See https://www.sachachua.com/blog/ for emacs news and more!
I'll be attempting another #POTA activation this weekend for Support Your Parks.
Expect to be active from Tibbits State Forest (K-5338) on 20, 10, 15, and 40 as conditions and time permit. I may not be able to self spot.
I'll be running SSB and FT8/FT4.
I'm currently planning on being on Sunday from 10am EST (14:00 UTC) to about 2 or 3pm EST (18 or 19:00 UTC).
I'd be out Saturday but I've got a VE session and I'll be lifting weights. There's only so many hours in a day.
A piece about wireless portable ops with the ICOM IC-705 on my my hugo page (which is not yet finished)
This looks interesting: https://antrak.org.tr/blog/adx-arduino-digital-transceiver/
"A simple HF QRP Transceiver optimized for Digital Modes [...]
– Simple to procure [...]
– Simple to build – 2 modules, 2 IC’s and 4 Mosfets!
– Simple to setup and tune [...]
– Simple to operate – Plug in ADX MIC to soundcard MIC input and ADX SPK to PC soundcard speaker input and we are good to go with any digital modes Software.
– Dirt Cheap – Costs less than 25$ to get all parts and PCB if we exclude ridiculous shipping costs!" via qrz.com
vous traversez la région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes ?
Vous y vivez ?
Vous voudriez connaître les installations #radioamateur connectées ou connectables au réseau ???
Alors cette partie de l' #AMR de @f4eed qui est disponible ici est pour vous :
I'm looking for an ACTUAL RF engineer who understands the EE behind antenna impedance and radiation, to see whether I'm talking rubbish with this understanding or not:
Boost for visibility please?
Happy to send anywhere I can if you cover the postage costs.
Mastodon.Radio is a community space for the Amateur (Ham) Radio community. It's entirely funded by its users. Come join us and talk radio, technology, and more!