I'm sometimes slow to approve accounts on mastodon.radio because I want to do it right.
* look at pending accounts
* confirm email is confirmed (not visible on approval page!)
* confirm I'm happy with reason
* select for approval
* copy usernames (using snippet in dev console)
* copy old welcome toot
* paste usernames into welcome toot
* send toot
* find accounts again
* follow the new accounts
But mastodon has an API and a great python library.
Soooo now I can do this
* obviously an amateur, but never confirm their email address, even when I contact them directly
* really vague, eg no mention of radio, no callsign, I can't find the requested username elsewhere online, they don't respond to email
* DJ or other "broadcast radio"
* some spam looking stuff
Mastodon.Radio is a community space for the Amateur (Ham) Radio community. It's entirely funded by its users. Come join us and talk radio, technology, and more!